Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jewelry Collection : Sweet Poison and Gear Up

Wow! Time does fly - it's already February and I've barely posted anything for this month. To be honest, I didn't post much for last month either due to work and setting up shop on my Etsy account. Speaking of Etsy, I'm happy to announce that I was finally able to get around to posting more items in my shop. To be more specific, the items are part of two collections in my shop: Sweet Poison and Gear Up.

Sweet Poison is a collection of pendants, rings, bows , and other accessories that are  packed with candy sprinkles and wicked designs to give them a sweet but deadly appearance.



Sweet Poison - Large Heart Candy Necklace 



Sweet Poison - Crossed Heart Oval Candy Necklace 


Sweet Poison - Skull Candy Oval Necklace 


My second collection called Gear Up are steampunk inspired pieces embedded with cogs and gears fashioned to give off a classy yet modern look.



Cogs and Gears Steampunk Necklaces 


This is just the foundation of what is yet to come. More items will be posted soon under these collections, and a new special edition colleciton will be added for pieces that will make rare appearances in limited quantities. So make sure to keep a lookout on my twitter, tumblr and facebook pages for announcements on when these pieces show up! That's all for now;   Stay Tuned and See You @ the Next Post! 

No comments :

Post a Comment